|Veterans Day Parade, Parking and Fall Festival Information
Click here to view a PDF of this map.
PARADE DAY INFORMATION
WAVE YOUR FLAG AND HONOR OUR VETERANS!
Put on your red,white & blue and bring your family and your lawn chairs
for an old fashioned parade and festivities.
Grand Marshals: Arkansas National Guard Adjutant General Mark Berry
Parade Route: Starts at Taylor Ave. & Ward St., clockwise around the Chaffee Crossing Historic District
Public Parking: Taylor Ave., Roberts Blvd. and Terry St.
10:00am-11:30am Staging of parade entries
12:00 pm Noon Parade begins
Ceremony and Fall Festival following the parade - Approx. 1:45 pm
7313 Terry St. in the Historic District near the Chaffee Barbershop & History Museums
• Welcome Home Vietnam Veterans ceremony
• Medals of Honor presented to veteran families
• Meet and thank veterans of all armed services, learn about various veteran services and
• View veteran-created art at the Cre8ive Arts Network building
• Have your photo taken with veterans
• Sign cards thanking veterans for their service
• FREE flu shots
• Helicopter Rides - $25 per person
• Kids area with art projects and games
• Winter Clothing & Canned Food Collection for Homeless Veterans - Donate new gloves,
socks and hats, or gently used coats and blankets to distribute to homeless veterans.
Canned food also accepted.
• Festival food - BBQ sandwiches, chili, carnival-style food
• Live music by Denim and Pearls
• Three museums - the Vietnam Veterans Museum, the Museum of Chaffee History and the
Chaffee Barbershop Museum will be open to the public from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Veterans Service Organizations and Groups will have tables set up near the Chaffee Barbershop Museum. Please visit them after the parade to obtain valuable information about services available to you and your family members.
Spectators are encouraged to bring coats, blankets and non-perishable food donations for the Buddy Smith Home for Homeless Veterans. A collection box will be located at the Barbershop Museum.
Click here for parade participation information.